Herb Me Sleep is a selected liquid herbal extract exclusively created by a seasoned herbalist with the most recent research in mind to help soothe you into a restful sleep.
Combining the highest quality raw natural materials for optimal targeted results, this 100% natural herbal remedy for better sleep is professionally formulated by mixing safe, gentle, and well-known herbs used to promote better sleep for centuries. They effectively reinforce each other in their calming properties for a maximum effect.
From relieving you of stress and anxiety to helping you sleep longer, Herb Me Sleep is both the gentlest and most effective way to naturally wind down and relax into a restorative deep sleep, which gently supports your health.
Try our Herb Me Sleep herbal mix formula tonight and wake up rested and ready to take on the day!
How Does It Work?
- Eases falling asleep
- Supports relaxation
- Promotes peaceful sleep
- Prolongs sleep duration
- Boosts your immunity
- Has an overall calming effect on your body and mind
- Reduces morning drowsiness
Herb Me Sleep Herbal Remedy Mix Formula
- Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis) is a herb well-known to reduce stress hormones and promote relaxation. A famous natural sleep-aid, it helps you fall asleep faster, all while soothing anxiety and depression and relieving headaches or migraines. As one study on Valerian reports: “44% reported perfect sleep and 89% reported improved sleep. No side effects were observed.” Interrupted sleep patterns and insomnia will soon be gone when taking Valerian as part of the Herb Me Sleep herbal remedy mix!
- Chamomile Flower (Matricaria chamomilla) is a natural sedative and a well-known relaxant often used in aromatherapy. It has long been used as a sleep aid, and recent studies have shown that it can be just as effective as some over-the-counter medications. Chamomile works by increasing levels of serotonin and melatonin, which help to reduce stress and anxiety. It also contains compounds that have a sedative effect, making it ideal for slowing down your mind and easing you into a restful sleep.
- Hops Flower and Leaf (Humulus lupulus) Scientists have confirmed that Hops has sedative and sleep-enhancing properties. Used orally for sleep disorders and anxiety, Hops Flower and Leaf curb inability to sleep (insomnia) due to jet lag or night shifts (shift work disorder), as well as tension, excitability, restlessness, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), headaches, and irritability. Having all these effects, Hops is a perfect ingredient for a good night’s sleep!
- Lavender Flowers (Lavandula angustifolia) – As a versatile herbal remedy, Lavender has been used for centuries in folk medicine to treat a variety of ailments, from insomnia and anxiety to depression. Recent research has shown that it is just as effective as pharmaceutical options, without any of the nasty side effects or withdrawal symptoms. Lavender soothes your muscles and your mind and it’s scientifically proved to help you fall asleep faster and improve your sleep quantity and quality.