Herb Me Immune is a premium liquid herbal extract formula exclusively created by a seasoned herbalist to help you stay protected and healthy, no matter the circumstances.
Upholding the most recent research and combining safe, strong, and potent herbs that reinforce each other’s healing effects, this all-natural immunity booster is made of the highest quality raw materials professionally combined to give your immunity a boost without any artificial ingredients or chemicals.
This all-natural herbal mix formula will make sure your body is getting the herbal nutrients it needs so that your immune system functions at its best no matter what life throws at you.
Try adding Herb Me Immune herbal remedy to your day-to-day routine to keep your defenses up and your health in check.
You’ll be feeling protected and energized all year round!
How Does It Work?
- Boosts your immunity
- Protects from cold and flu
- Reduces fatigue
- Increases energy levels
- Improves your mood
- Relieves breathing
- Protects from viruses and free radicals
- Helps treat sore throat and congestion
Herb Me Immune Herbal Remedy Mix Formula
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) Antibacterial and antiseptic effects of Lemon Balm make it one of the top warriors of your immune system. Effective weapon against colds, flu, and infections, it will give your body an extra dose of energy throughout the day, while increasing vitality and stamina. With its antioxidants and other protective active compounds, it also has effects on white blood cells and eliminating mucus and phlegm, where many pathogens like to hide. You can feel safe knowing that you’re giving your body exactly what it needs to stay healthy!
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) is the best-selling herbal supplement ever. Its esteemed popularity stems from providing significant therapeutic value as a powerful immune system stimulator. Potent active ingredients in this herb help against bacterial and viral infections. Echinacea is the most famous herb for fighting off cold and reducing its duration.
- Wild Thyme (Thymus serpyllum) Loaded with Vitamin C, Vitamin A, fibre, as well as iron and manganese, Wild Thyme has outstanding powers to strengthen your immunity and help in protecting you from many health ailments. Thymol, an active ingredient in Wild Thyme, is responsible for fighting off fungal and viral infections, which drastically reduces the strain on your immune system.
- Wild Oregano (Origanum vulgare) This herb packs a powerful punch when it comes to strengthening immunity! Rosmarinic acid and thymol, its two main compounds, are excellent antioxidants that protect your body against dangerous free radicals. A powerhouse of antimicrobial power, it is packed with antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties! These can help combat both pesky parasites along with bacterial and viral infections.
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) has been shown to have remarkable antiviral properties due to its triterpenoid content. This herb has been researched for its help in treating coronavirus. Recent research revealed Licorice is promising in increasing the overall immune health by exhibiting impressive antioxidant and free-radical scavenging abilities, along with noteworthy antiviral and immuno-stimulating effects.
- Plantain Leaf (Plantago major) A true powerhouse of therapeutic benefits, Plantain provides natural relief from colds and asthma to sore throats and tonsillitis. Through its ability to reduce mucus in the airways, it can effectively counteract bronchial allergies such as hay fever – all without compromising its antiseptic properties or having any side-effects. This herb shows strong antiviral and energy boosting properties.
- Elder Flower (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known herb for helping with runny noses, congestion, and all kinds of cold and flu symptoms. Full of beneficial antioxidants, it is a powerful, yet gentle ally when winter winds blow. In many parts of Europe it has been used for generations to fortify the immune system and prevent illnesses like colds and influenza during prolonged periods of harsh weather. It’s especially useful for children and elderly people who have limited resistance against seasonal afflictions – helping them stay healthy throughout the chilliest months ahead.